Sunday, March 16, 2014

Welcome to my World!

  Hello, cyber world!
  My name is Ghia B, and I like to make pretty things!

  I've been creating jewelry and hair accessories since I was a little girl.  After years of creating, doing local craft fairs, and showing off my designs on the web (on deviantArt, and on a previous blog), I suddenly found that "real" life took over what I'd been treating as a hobby, so for a while I ceased to play in my art room.

  NOT creating doesn't suit me too well, so I've decided recently to MAKE time.  I'd always dreamed of seeing my designs in stores, in magazines, and on tv, but even if that never happens, so long as there are people out there who enjoy wearing my unique baubles, and as long as I still feel the joy in creating them, it's time worth taking!

  So please, sit back, and follow along as I take you along my journey back into the creative world, and try to turn it into an (eventually) full-time business dream!

When the art room is messy like this, that means magic is happening!  Stay tuned!




           

No comments:

Post a Comment