Wednesday, August 6, 2014

My Daughter is Spoiled, and She's Not Even Born Yet!

  I know, I've been missing from this blog for awhile - it'll be this way over the next month as well, with life being hectic.

  Just checking in to share pics of the adorable outfits gifted to my daughter at my baby shower this past Sunday.  (Please excuse the quality - the weather kept changing: sunny, rainy, overcast, sorta-sunny, etc.)

  Not only will my baby girl be the best-dressed kid ever, but there are a ton of inspiring patterns and colours in these sweet outfits - gotta get creating some new jewelry designs (however, that'll have to wait until renos are done in our upstairs bedrooms...)

  Anyways, on to the cute!

Hello, Miss Piggy!
(By the way, my mom made the adorable floral dress in the upper right corner!)


Here we have rainbow, houndstooth, camo, and all kinds of adorable!


Check out the bright animal prints - can't wait to dress her in these!  Also, gotta love Minnie Mouse!



Here we have some sweet Disney goodies, and then the talent portion of this post:  the sweet grey cardigan and hat set was knit by my youngest brother's girlfriend, Becky; the purple blanket was made by my sister-in-law, Katie; and the sweet lamb-eared bonnet and the purple/grey hat were crocheted by miss Tamsin of BF Crochet Creations!  (She even hand-spun the yarn for the little hat!)




Yes, that is a diaper cake (with other goodies inside too!), made by my aunt Jane (the bibs on the lower right were also made by her!).
Isn't that penguin outfit too cute??
Also, that bunny, and that teddy bear - softest things EVER!


I can't wait to hold my little princess while she's wearing that cuddly pink sleeper in the upper left corner!
Also, that book is the sweetest thing ever - it's pages of babies dressed as fairy tale characters!
How cute are these outfits???




I'm in pink heaven!  (Not to mention the sweet cupcake and cherry prints on these onesies!)
Check out that little yellow ensemble - too cute!
(More on the jailbird set in the next pic!)



How adorable is this hat and bib set???
Friends of ours went to Alcatraz, and brought our baby back the cutest souvenir!
I'm thinking this is the perfect birth announcement outfit - she finally got out after 9 months on the inside! :)




































Check out the adorable outfits, and all of those tiny socks!  (Those pink raccoons!)
I'm also in love with the little headbands!



The blanket and pillow set in the foreground are SO SOFT!!!  Like, I want to wrap myself in the blanket and live in it forever!


Isn't this the sweetest photo frame and album set?
I'll be putting the frame on her dresser in the nursery with our first family photo!


Last but not least, these adorable outfits - how sweet is that floral hoodie?!
And, of course, I'm loving the nautical cardigan!
That CD at the bottom?  That is our daughter's first CD, and I'm proud to say, it's a Metallica lullaby CD.  Yes, that is Metallica songs as lullabies.  And yes, I'm super excited about this!!!



There were several other amazing gifts - essentials such as diapers and wipes, some cool useful nursery items, and, of course, our daughter's first car, a little tikes Cozy Coupe!  I can't even begin to thank everyone for everything - the baby shower was great, and I can't wait until our baby girl can meet all of these amazing people who adore her already!

1 comment: